Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Mind is My Home & Best Friend

Friends:
My mind is my Home & best Friend:

To overcome loneliness, first learn to meditate, and to live in the moment!
Living like this, your mind becomes very peaceful, very calm, & very strong.
Mindfulness makes you very strong. You will develop serene inner strength...

I have no parents. I make heaven and earth my parents.
I have no home. I make mindfulness my home.
I have no life and death. I make breathing in-&-out my life and death.
I have no divine power. I make honesty my divine power.
I have no friends. I make my mind my friend.
I have no enemy. I make carelessness my enemy.
I have no sword. I make absence of ego my sword!



Source: Sayadaw U Jotika from Burma. His Book: Snow in the Summer
is published by DMG Books (www.dmgbooks.com)
Have a nice homeless day!
 
Friendship is the Greatest!
Bhikkhu Samāhita _/\_ ]
http://What-Buddha-Said.net

No comments: