Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Release of Mind through Friendliness (Metta-ceto-vimutti)





Can be reached through systematic & continuous maintenance of this noble wish:May all sentient beings without exception, in all 31 forms of individual existence,
residing in the 3 realms, of inconceivable number, extending infinitely in all 10 directions,
enduring boundlessly through all past, present and future time, to an absolute complete
and endless degree, come to see it all as it really is, conquer all craving and hostility,
reach utter harmlessness, and by that be perfused with the ultimate bliss ... !!!


The FRIEND of pure GOODWILL (Mettā): May I & all beings pay Constant Attention to, Always Aware of infinite Friendliness!
May I & all beings keep Examining Noble Friendliness based on endless Goodwill!
May I & all beings put enthusiastic effort & energy into developing limitless Friendliness!
May I & all beings rejoice in the Blissful Joy emanating from all genuine Noble Friendliness!
May I & all beings dwell in the Tranquillity which follows Friendliness made inestimable!
May I & all beings gain one-pointed Concentration arised from the calm of vast Friendliness!
May I & all beings experience imperturbable Equanimity arised from illimitable Friendliness!


The all-embracing PITY of UNDERSTANDING EMPATHY (Karunā):
May I & all beings pay Constant Attention to, Always Aware of infinite Pity!
May I & all beings keep Examining Noble Pity based on endless Understanding!
May I & all beings put enthusiastic effort & energy into developing limitless Pity!
May I & all beings rejoice in the Blissful Joy emanating from all genuine Noble Pity!
May I & all beings dwell in the Tranquillity which follows Pity made inestimable!
May I & all beings gain one-pointed Concentration arised from the calm of vast Pity!
May I & all beings experience imperturbable Equanimity arised from illimitable Pity!


The MUTUAL JOY: Joy with the success of others too (Muditā):
May I & all beings pay Constant Attention to, Always Aware of infinite Mutual Joy!
May I & all beings keep Examining Noble Mutual Joy based on endless rejoicing!
May I & all beings put enthusiastic effort & energy into developing limitless Mutual Joy!
May I & all beings rejoice in the Blissful Joy emanating from all genuine Noble Mutual Joy!
May I & all beings dwell in the Tranquillity which follows Mutual Joy made inestimable!
May I & all beings gain one-pointed Concentration arised from the calm of vast Mutual Joy!
May I & all beings experience imperturbable Equanimity arised from illimitable Mutual Joy!


EQUANIMITY: Unaffectable, Unprovokable, and Undisturbable (Upekkhā):
May all the infinite number of sentient beings, without even any single exception,
in all 31 forms of individual existence, residing in the 3 realms, of inconceivable number,
extending infinitely in all 10 directions, enduring eternally through all past, present & future time,
to a completely infinite degree, develop Equanimity & become one who smiles silently like a mountain!
May I & all beings pay Constant Attention to, Always Aware of infinite Equanimity!
May I & all beings keep Examining Noble Equanimity based on endless imperturbability!
May I & all beings put enthusiastic effort & energy into developing limitless Equanimity!
May I & all beings rejoice in the Blissful Joy emanating from all genuine Noble Equanimity!
May I & all beings dwell in the Tranquillity which follows Equanimity made inestimable!
May I & all beings gain one-pointed Concentration arised from the calm of vast Equanimity!
May I & all beings experience imperturbable Equanimity arised from illimitable Equanimity!


Yeah, let it be even so :-) In brevity the 4 Sublime Abidings permuted with the 7 links to Awakening
It shines, blazes, lifts, elevates, and protects supremely like indeed nothing else ....
Going through systematically each morning keeps all day smiling !!! hehehe :-)
For free copy as a gift of Dhamma, May I & all beings be freed by friendliness thereby!
More here:http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/The_Buddha_on_Noble_Frienship.htm
http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/IV/Infinite_and_Divine_Classic.htm
http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/Metta.htm
Released by Friendliness!
Have a nice & noble day!

signature.picBowing_Bhikkhu 
Friendship is the Greatest! Bhikkhu Samāhita _/\_ ]
http://What-Buddha-Said.net

No comments: