Monday, January 3, 2011

Genuine Goodwill Blazes & Shines!

Friends:
Genuine Goodwill Blazes & Shines!


The blessed Buddha once said:

Among tigers, lions, leopards and bears I lived in the jungle.
None of them was frightened of me, nor did I fear any of them!
Uplifted by such universal friendliness, I enjoyed the deep forest.
Finding great solace in such sweet and silenced solitude…
Suvanna-sama Jataka 540



I am a friend of the footless,
I am a friend of all bipeds;
I am a friend of those with four feet,
I am a friend too of any many-footed!
Anguttara Nikāya  IV 67

May all creatures, all breathing things;
All beings, one and all, without exception,
Experience good fortune only! :-)
May they not fall into any harm.
Anguttara Nikāya II 72

With good will for the entire cosmos,
Cultivate an infinite heart and mind:
Beaming above, below, and all around,
Unobstructed, without trace of hostility.
Sutta Nipāta I
Have a nice & noble day!
 
Friendship is the Greatest!
Bhikkhu Samāhita _/\_ ]
http://What-Buddha-Said.net

No comments: